Taekwondo birthday parties are an excellent way to make your child’s special day a memorable one!
Taekwondo parties last about two hours and consist of a variety of games, favors, decorations, and refreshments. In addition to traditional celebrations, guests will get a chance to experience Taekwondo training through various drills, activities, and team building exercises.
NATA Taekwondo Birthday Parties include:
- Celebrations for are two hours
- Piñata, pizza, paperware, and drinks are provided
- Up to 15 children permitted (additional spacing available upon request)
- Taekwondo oriented games and activities
- Teamwork and cooperative skill development
- Invitations and giftbags for each guest
- You supply the cake and decorations
- We work – You have fun and relax
All kids are invited – even if they do not train Taekwondo. Taekwondo birthday parties are a wonderful way for children to run, jump, kick, tumble, and celebrate their special day!
These parties are all about giving the children a great time while saving parents all of the hassle.
Having fun is all that’s required!
All parties must be reserved at least two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or would like more detail, please give us a call at (734) 482-1332 or contact us at your earliest convenience.